Monday, December 8, 2014

eat.drink.MISSISSIPPI Magazine Article

I am overjoyed and completely honored to be featured in the December/January 2015 issue of  the eat.drink.MISSISSIPPI magazine!  Of course, I would encourage you all to rush out and pick one up, but I realize that only a portion of you are here in my fair state... so I am bringing Mississippi to you. After all, this IS the "Hospitality State."  :)

I do realize the text is small, but it's the best I can do for you, my friends.  Thank you so much for your continued support and for sharing Menu Musings with your friends.  It is because of you that I am able to reach people.  When people send me private messages of their kids helping out in the kitchen, making recipes, spending time learning kitchen skills and sharing that time together... it truly makes me so happy!

Of course you can find this recipe for Prosciutto and Gruyere Stuffed Chicken Breasts here on the blog with step-by-step photos.

You can also watch a short video tutorial on the recipe from the list of my YouTube Videos.

Order a copy of the Menu Musings Cookbook!

Why don't you pop on over to my Recipe Index for more great recipe ideas that you can cook with YOUR family!

Here are some bonus recipes for you:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest