Saturday, February 21, 2015

Introducing... TalkToChef!!

Some time ago I was invited to get in on the launch of a brand new service called "TalkToChef."  I'm super excited to be able to offer this on my site to you!  Look over there to the left of the screen.  There is a little red widget that looks like a chef's hat.  That's what you will click on to use the service.  It looks like this.....  --> 

Here's basically how it works... although I'm sure it will be outlined on the site:  

With over 1,000 professional chefs already on board, this service has been described as "A unique 911 video hotline for home cooks all around the world."  If you've ever Skyped your sweetheart, your grandchildren, or your online college course, this works just the same.

Step 1 - Press the Hotline button, located in the center of the page.

Step 2 - Select a cuisine, cooking method, and diet. 

Step 3 - Instantly connect with a culinary professional, and get your question answered.  As a user, you get to filter chefs by type of cuisine, method, and particular diet.  

Step 4 - Rate the chef, based on your experience, and make a voluntary donation.

So there you have it!  TaDA!!  
I hope it will be helpful for those of you who have culinary questions.  

Connect with me.     
If you are new to MenuMusings, click here to subscribe so you won't miss a thing!  I'll send you notifications of new posts to help you avoid that proverbial cooking rut.  You can also follow me on Pinterest and on theMenuMusings facebook page.

Order the MenuMusings Cookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest